Conquest

by Stewart Binns | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Trojanhorse of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Trojanhorse from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 08, 2018
From the back of the book:
"1066 - Senlac Ridge, England. William the Bastard, Duke of Normandy defeats Harold Godwinson, King Harold II of England in what will become known as the Battle of Hastings.
The battle is hard fought and bloody; thousands of lives are spent, including that of King Harold. But England will not be conquered easily - the Anglo-Saxons will not submit meekly to Norman rule."

An enjoyable read that keeps pace and interest throughout.

Journal Entry 2 by Trojanhorse at Somewhere in Havant in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2019 UTC) at Somewhere in Havant in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left on a bench by Hobbycraft.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2019 challenge. Havant is town #20 for me.
Also released for the One Word Title Challenge August 2019.