How the Heather Looks: A Joyous Journey to the British Sources of Children's Books

by Joan Bodger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 8/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018
I bought this for our homeschool library.

Journal Entry 2 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, October 25, 2018
I read this book for my school in summer-fall 2018, It was a fun book. The Author, Joan Bodger, her husband John, and her Kids Ian and Lucy, are travailing through England finding the settings for all there favorite children's books, Beatrice Potter, C. S. Lewis, and Charlotte Bronte. My favorite chapter was chapter 4 (The Quest For Arthur)
To all my younger siblings, I hope Mom didn't make you read the Afterword. it's sad :(

Journal Entry 3 by EllieDickens at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, January 30, 2020
I read this for my school as well, I really enjoyed it, reading about the different places that story’s were based on such as Robin Hood, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle, and Sara Crewe (my favorite was Robin Hood)