June Bug

by Chris Fabry | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1414319568 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 8/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018
My wife's rating. We got this book at a Little Free Library. The story concerns a girl named June Bug who travels with her father in an old RV and finds out that she is considered a missing person.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/8/2018 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

I'm mailing this today as a wish list fulfillment to Florida.
I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.

Journal Entry 3 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, August 17, 2018
Arrived safely in Florida today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
This was a nice story. I also loaned it to a non-BookCrossing friend, & she enjoyed it very much.

Reserved for a book ring.

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released into Round 2 of my ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter J. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 6 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Selected from the books that start with J box. Will give it to my Mom for now as she has some friends that would like this and it will eventually make its way back to me.