The Power: WINNER OF THE 2017 BAILEYS WOMEN'S PRIZE FOR FICTION

by Naomi Alderman | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0670919969 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Jannike of -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on 8/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Jannike from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, August 06, 2018
I thought the idea behind this book was kind of cool and original, but I did not really like to read it. (Still I had to finish it to see how it ended.)

From Amazon:
All over the world women are discovering they have the power.
With a flick of the fingers they can inflict terrible pain - even death.
Suddenly, every man on the planet finds they've lost control.
The Day of the Girls has arrived - but where will it end?

I will bring the book to our BC-meetup and will leave it at Oslo Visitor centre if nobody wants to take it home.

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, August 09, 2018
I have been wanting to read this, so grabed it at the meetup today.

Journal Entry 4 by winglunaciawing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, October 22, 2018
I really enjoyed this book. Well written, and thought provoking.

Journal Entry 5 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, November 08, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (11/8/2018 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I will be bringing this to today's meetup. If nobody wants it, it will be left on the shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, November 08, 2018
I know that I myself released this book originally - now I am taking it back in order to release it again at the BookCrossing zone in Cultura Bank.

Journal Entry 7 by Jannike at Cultura Bank in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (11/12/2018 UTC) at Cultura Bank in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Satt i hyllen uten for inngangen til Cultura Bank i Holbergs gate 1, 5. etasje.