Cruelty

by Roald Dahl | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 071818565X Global Overview for this book
Registered by WN_FEAST of Lambeth, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by WN_FEAST from Lambeth, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 5, 2018
From penguin.co.uk:
Even when we mean to be kind we can sometimes be cruel. We each have a streak of nastiness inside us. In these ten tales of cruelty master storyteller Roald Dahl explores how and why it is we make others suffer.

Among others, you'll read the story of two young bullies and the boy they torment, the adulterous wife who uncovers her husband's secret, the man with a painting tattooed on his back whose value he doesn't appreciate and the butler and chef who run rings around their obnoxious employer.

Journal Entry 2 by WN_FEAST at West Norwood FEAST in Lambeth, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 5, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (8/5/2018 UTC) at West Norwood FEAST in Lambeth, Greater London United Kingdom

To be released at Retro Village @WN_FEAST, West Norwood's Bookcrossing Zone – Rosebery's Auction House, Knight's Hill. From 10–4 on the 1st Sunday of the month.

www.westnorwoodfeast.com