Never No More

by Maura Laverty | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 04, 2018
This book has been in the house for a very long time. Actually, it moved house with us since our first apartment in Brooklyn, NY in 1984. About time I've read it, don't you think?

"... When Delia's family moves away, Delia goes to live with her grandmother in a farmhouse in the Irish countryside. Here, she experiences the happiest years of her life as she watches the seasons come and go until, one November day, she stands poised for independence - and Spain …"

This is mostly autobiographical.

On the short list. Planning to use this book as part of my "Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), and pass it on as part of a special Book Ring.

Journal Entry 2 by Dove-i-Libri at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Jan 15, 2020: Starting to read this today as part of my 2020 Reduce Mount TBR Challenge. We've had it forever, but it's only been registered since August 04, 2018.

Jan 28, 2020: I enjoy these kinds of books. First person narrators, family centered, female perspectives from different periods in time, Now reserved for a Book Ring.