Tramp Royale

by Robert A. Heinlein | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 19, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Trade paperback from the Science Fiction Outreach Project booth at WorldCon 76.

Here's another copy on my BookCrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California USA on Monday, August 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California USA

Sunday, August 19, 2018: on the freebie rack during WorldCon 76. (Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

UPDATE: found and journaled - thank you very much. Happy reading! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Picked it up from Worldcon 76 in August 2018. I haven't started it yet. Taking it with me traveling in May 2019.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Read the intro and it is a travelogue rather than a novel. That isn’t really want I want. I am letting it go by leaving it at the picnic tables of the Boston Public Market for someone else to enjoy.