Through The Looking Glass (Collins Classics)

by Lewis Carroll | Children's Books |
Registered by wingcally-cwing of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 7/30/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 30, 2018
In Carroll's sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Alice once again finds herself in a bizarre and nonsensical place when she passes through a mirror and enters a looking-glass world where nothing is quite as it seems. From her guest appearance as a pawn in a chess match to her meeting with Humpty Dumpty, Through the Looking Glass follows Alice on her curious adventure and shows Carroll's great skill at creating an imaginary world full of the fantastical and extraordinary.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcally-cwing at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Absolutely bonkers, but good fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcally-cwing at Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/17/2019 UTC) at Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom

You've found a travelling book!
This book set off on its travels in January .... but where has it decided to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell us!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell us what you thought of it.
When you've read it, please pass it to a friend to enjoy
or leave it in a public place for someone else to find -just like you did!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
cally-c as your referring member-thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by spacehamster at Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Sent to me by a fellow Bookcrosser for the OBCZ in Havant (the Arts centre).

Released 4 mos ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Portsmouth in Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom

I’m going to be releasing some books around Portsmouth today so keep your eye out for them.