Whatever Happened to Justice?

by Richard J. Maybury | History |
ISBN: 094261710X Global Overview for this book
Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 7/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, July 28, 2018
I purchased this for our homeschool library.

Journal Entry 2 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
I read this book for my 10th-grade apologetics. I did not like reading this book, but I did learn a lot about the government, and society from it so I'm glad Mom forced me to read it. I won't read it again, but I'll force my kids to.

Released 2 wks ago (5/25/2021 UTC) at to a non-bookcrosser in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sold on Facebook to a fellow homeschooler in Texas. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)