Ghost Stories of Christmas

by Jo-Anne Christensen | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JessicaEby of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 7/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by JessicaEby from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 26, 2018
I bought this book, along with some other books of this series, at a local charity shop tonight. I don't know when I will get around to reading this, but it's on my TBR pile now! I believe these books are all written by Canadian authors, so I might end up hanging on to them for a while.

Journal Entry 2 by JessicaEby at Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 14, 2018
I started reading this book a long time ago and gradually worked my way through it. I have a hard time with ghost stories because I scare entirely too easily. These are supposed to be nice, cozy ghost stories for Christmastime, and some of them still freaked me out! I told one to my husband and it gave him goosebumps, so I'm not the only one, lol.

Anyway, I am glad to have finished reading this in time for Christmas. I'm not completely sure when or where I will have the chance to release this, but I am going to try and move it on within the next 11 days... we'll see if I find a chance!

Journal Entry 3 by JessicaEby at Hennepin Park in Lewiston, New York USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/22/2018 UTC) at Hennepin Park in Lewiston, New York USA

My husband and I had to go to Lewiston to pick up a special Christmas package today (we have a mailing address there), and then we decided to spend a little time in the town. We had lunch at a restaurant, dessert at a cafe, and took a walk over to Hennepin Park to see the lovely Christmas tree in the gazebo. While we were there I left this book (in a protective bag) on the bench seat in the gazebo. It was left just to the right of the stairs if you're going in.

If you've found this book, thanks for picking it up and checking out its journal! If you're new to bookcrossing, welcome. We'd love it if you'd stick around with us a while. I really hope that you enjoy both this book and the whole bookcrossing experience!

This book was released as part of the 2018 "52 Towns in 52 Weeks" Release Challenge. Lewiston was Town #51 for me!