Troll: the Original Book of Norwegian Trolls

by Jan Loof | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 8202210909 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 25, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Wine + Food Release hosted by GoryDetails. This book's title or author contains the word ROLL (X2).

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 30, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/24/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her great niece. and great nephews.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019
Caught!

Thanks for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll get this book travelling again soon.

Released 1 yr ago (9/26/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

My husband is releasing this book for me on a morning walk.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!