Summertime in the Big Woods (Little House Picture Book)

by Laura Ingalls Wilder | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 25, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Yes, I do know that this book cover is attached upside down to the pages of this book! :O

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 10, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/29/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend in Leisure World. Silver Spring, Maryland, to share with her grand niece and grand-nephews.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

** The 2018 Tick Tock Challenge hosted by Dragon Goddess. The book title contains the words SUMMER and TIME.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it for re-release.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!