It's Dark In Wenlock

by Bill Stenlake | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1983773891 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 7/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
It's dark in Wenlock. Well, it is in the middle of the night. I am walking through Wenlock in the dark and something has put my senses on edge...

This copy is signed by the author.

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
I like Much Wenlock and bought this book by a local author in the bookshop in the High Street. It is signed by him. It tells a ghost story from the perspective of both the narrator and the ghost and with all the historic buildings in the town and the geography of the place with Wenlock Edge looming in the background the author had plenty of inspiration. He also mentions lots of local businesses so it is as much a promotion of the town as it is a work of fiction. The story is a little repetitive and I found the attitude of the police detective rather unrealistic as I doubt he would really have involved the narrator as much as he did but then that's what poetic licence is for.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, March 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

This is going off in the Town and Country Bookring Round 3.

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
chosen from the town & country bookring. I love ghost stories!