Dangerous Crossing

by Rachel Rhys | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 7/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
England, September 1939. Lily Shepherd boards a cruise liner for a new life in Australia and is plunged into a world of cocktails, jazz and glamorous friends. But as the sun beats down, poisonous secrets begin to surface. Suddenly Lily finds herself trapped with nowhere to go.
Australia, six weeks later. The world is at war, the cruise liner docks and a beautiful young woman is escorted onto dry land in handcuffs... What has she done?

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Very clever tale that keeps up the suspense and the ending is not only good but totally believable.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2018
Reserved for Cross-patch

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Released 3 days ago (2/12/2019 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's mini meet at a mystery location.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Thanks Jean. I can’t wait!