corner corner Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, No. 11) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, No. 11) (Stephanie Plum Novels)
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by aimlesst of Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on 7/22/2018

status (set by Badgerjim): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by aimlesst from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018

Screwball comedy mixed with a mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by aimlesst at Little Free Library--4333 W. Tumblecreek Drive in Franklin, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/22/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library--4333 W. Tumblecreek Drive in Franklin, Wisconsin USA

In the little free library.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Franklin, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, July 26, 2018

I found this at the Little Free Library down the street from my brother's house--and had a nice talk with the owner about Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, Downtown on County B in Presque Isle, Wisconsin USA on Friday, July 27, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/26/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Downtown on County B in Presque Isle, Wisconsin USA

I believe I left this in the Little Free Library at the sporting goods/gift shop across from the post office. I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.