Calling Me Home: A Novel

by Julie Kibler | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 1250020433 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 7/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018
from the TLC book sale.

Released 1 yr ago (9/3/2018 UTC) at fellow bookcrosser in ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

a wish!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 09, 2018
Received safely. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Nope, nope, noppity nope! This one was not for me. It took me months to read. The pace was glacial, the writing flat, the characters seemed like cardboard cutouts, and the plot was predictable. Clearly I am in the minority, since this book has gotten many positive reviews and one BookCrosser described it as "the best book I have read in a long time." More proof that reading tastes are highly individual!

Released 11 mos ago (2/13/2019 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to iwillrejoice as part of the wishlisht tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Arrived safely in Florida yesterday. Thank you!