Arthur and Friends

by Mikael Lindnord | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 22, 2018
Bought online.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 28, 2018
Not as gripping as the account of Arthur’s journey through the jungle and adoption but a nice account of Arthur’s life after adoption interspersed with stories about other rescue dogs.

Released 10 mos ago (7/28/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to sakirmo as part of Wishlist Tag.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers in Ipswich from 5-7th October 2018 http://2018.bcukunconvention.co.uk/

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Thank you!! Arthur's story is a very touching one so I can't wait to read more about it :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
As I've been occasionally checking out Arthur's facebook page there wasn't much news in this book, but I still enjoyed reading about him and looking at those photos. I found the collection of other rescue dog stories a bit unnecessary though - everyone was just saying the same things and those adoptions were more or less similar to each other anyway, so why include so many just to fill some extra pages in a book? Oh well. I wild released the copy of the first Arthur book and have been planning to buy one for myself to keep ever since, which I now finally remembered to do :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, December 03, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Going to the winner of (Finnish) November sweepstakes. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 7 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Friday, December 07, 2018
Am I the winner? :) Thanks.

Journal Entry 8 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, March 21, 2019
Lovely dogs! But if Lindman already wrote a book about Arthur earlier, why is about a third (well, maybe not quite that much) of this book still about their meeting with Arthur in Ecuador? I haven't read the first book so it didn't matter except because I thought of those who have read it. I liked the stories about all the rescue dogs, but became a bit confused because they all ended the same way ("if you're going to take a dog you must take a rescue dog").
Great dogs :)

Helmet: 39 (ihmisen ja eläimenn suhteesta kertova kirja)
Popsugar: 23 (a book set in Scandinavia)