Death In Holy Orders

by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by feltre of Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on 7/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by feltre from Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Sunday, July 22, 2018
On the East Anglian seacoast, a small theological college hangs precariously on an eroding shoreline and an equally precarious future. When the body of a student is found buried in the sand, the boy’s influential father demands that Scotland Yard investigate. Enter Adam Dalgliesh, a detective who loves poetry, a man who has known loss and discovery. The son of a parson, and having spent many happy boyhood summers at the school, Dalgliesh is the perfect candidate to look for the truth in this remote, rarified community of the faithful–and the frightened. And when one death leads to another, Dalgliesh finds himself steeped in a world of good and evil, of stifled passions and hidden pasts, where someone has cause not just to commit one crime but to begin an unholy order of murder. . .

Journal Entry 2 by feltre at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, September 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2020 UTC) at Homesick café in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!