Trigger Mortis: With Original Material by Ian Fleming

by Anthony Horowitz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crossingguardpa of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Crossingguardpa from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 21, 2018
From Amazon: Blockbuster author Anthony Horowitz delivers a riveting and stylish take on literary legend James Bond (authorized by the Ian Fleming Estate) with a story that unfolds in the Golden Age of Bond—the 1950s—and is the first new Bond novel to feature original, never-before-published material by Ian Fleming.

Wife picked this up at Chapter’s store closing and was intrigued by the title. I enjoyed reading about the old Bond character.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossingguardpa at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/23/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passed to Crossingguardma to be taken to next bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018
Received from my husband to take to the meet up.

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (10/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 6 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 28, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Another James Bond thriller. It brings back some of the characters such as Pussy Galore, Miss Moneypenny, M, Smersh and introduces a new character -Jeopardy Lane. The book has all the usual James Bond gadgets and and another death defying situation that he manages to get out of. I loved the book and found it hard to put down.

Journal Entry 7 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
Holding onto this one for the next reader.

Journal Entry 8 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019
Brought home to decide if I want to read or release!