They Called Us Enemy

by George Takei | Graphic Novels |
Registered by InfiniteGrant of Euless, Texas USA on 7/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by InfiniteGrant from Euless, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 17, 2019
A look into the Japanese internment camps set up during WWII by the US government through the eyes of a young George Takei. It shows what life was like in the camps and how it affected his life after.

Journal Entry 2 by InfiniteGrant at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Thursday, July 18, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/18/2019 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Will be sent to fellow bookcrosser mcsar in British Columbia, Canada.

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, July 29, 2019
Thank you so much for this beautiful graphic memoir. I think it will be a very enlightening read. I plan to read this soon and get it on the road again.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 11, 2019
A moving memoir that recounts a sad time in history. It is easy to forget humanity when living in fear. I am very happy to have read the book and would recommend it to everyone.

Now reserved for a sweep.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 05, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/6/2019 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations on winning the manga, graphic novels and comics sweepstakes. Enjoy this amazing graphic memoir and all the other wonderful books.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, September 16, 2019
Arrived safely today :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, September 19, 2019
This was a very thought provoking memoir of the poor treatment of the Japanese-American community's during ww2

Will be taking this book the the BC meet up at the Knights Templar pub

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 9 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Picked up at the meet.