Night of the Living Dead

by John Russo | Horror |
Registered by wingInfiniteGrantwing of Fort Worth, Texas USA on 8/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingInfiniteGrantwing from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Saturday, August 04, 2018
An adventure to be had...

Journal Entry 2 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Monday, August 06, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (8/6/2018 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

This will be sent to fellow bookcrosser, GoryDetails, in New Hampshire.

Enjoy!!

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, August 10, 2018
The book arrived safely today, along with its companion anthology Nights of the Living Dead; many thanks! This one's the novelization of the 1968 film, which terrified me the first time I saw it and which still has some very effective scenes!

The novelization's a decent read, and the book includes lots of stills from the movie.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the film, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 08, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/9/2018 UTC) at Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I'm sending this to BCer AlterEgoZoe in Pennsylvania; enjoy!

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Spook-Tacular October release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Tick Tock release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 5 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 11, 2018
Received from Gory-will read soon :)