Red Dust Road

by Jackie Kay | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 7/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺found this wbn 2013 copy in a charity, keswick. Have a copy on tbr so this is ready for travel

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/15/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

A surprise book for Plum-crazy . :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2018
How lovely to come home from my hols to find not one but four WBN books waiting for me 😁

I do like to add to a WBN's journal (I have been known to copy down a BCID in a charity shop & leave to book there!) so thank you so much Diane-Fraser you're a star.��