The Woman in Cabin 10

by Ruth Ware | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Queen72 of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 7/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Queen72 from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 08, 2018
Overall, this was a fun book. Having been on a cruise before, this one appealed to me for that reason. It's a little slow in some places, but the pace picks up in the last half.

I read this book for PopSugar's 2017 prompt, "A book by an author from a country you've never visited." (England)

Journal Entry 2 by Queen72 at United States Postal Service in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/5/2020 UTC) at United States Postal Service in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.