The Best of Roald Dahl: Stories from Over to You, Someone Like You, Kiss Kiss, and Switch Bitch

by Roald Dahl | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Audje of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 7/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Audje from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by Audje at BC meeting 2018 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (7/8/2018 UTC) at BC meeting 2018 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Book is coming with me to the annual meeting in Castricum

Hallo vinder, welkom bij Bookcrossing.
Gefeliciteerd je hebt een zwerfboek gevonden !
Ik hoop dat je het een leuk boek vindt en dat je het boek weer verder laat reizen. Als je het weer loslaat, maak dan release notes zodat ik het boek kan volgen op zijn reis.

Meer tips en informatie vind je op www.bookcrossing.nl

Journal Entry 3 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, July 09, 2018
I love Roald Dahl and I have probably read most stories, but I'd like to read them again.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, November 30, 2018
I've read this one per request of Hendrickje, who wants to give this book to her daughter as a present for Sinterklaas.
I've already read all the stories before and they are always enjoyable, even though I already know the outcome. I especially love Lamb to the slaughter, but I'm starting to like the other stories more too. Roald Dahl's stories are timeless and make you think about things we rarely think about (unless you're philosophically inclined).
I'm now getting ready to send it to Hendrickje.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, December 01, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/1/2018 UTC) at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

On it's way to Hendrickje. Let's hope it will arrive on time.

Journal Entry 6 by Hendrickje at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, December 06, 2018
Yes! The book arrived yesterday, so in the very nick of time... My daughter was delighted with it, so thank you very much Sinterklaas! xx