Nancy Drew 47: The Mysterious Mannequin

by Carolyn Keene | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by BookLovinMama of Arnold, Missouri USA on 7/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by BookLovinMama from Arnold, Missouri USA on Thursday, July 05, 2018
I received this book for Christmas in 1989.

Released 7 mos ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at ~~~ ~~~ A Fellow BookCrosser ~~~ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Books are like Legos in our house; I turn around and somehow they’ve mysteriously multiplied!

We are cleaning our shelves. Some books are ones we’ve held onto for a long time and it’s time to find someone to love reading them as much as we have. Other books are taking up space and we honestly won’t read in the next 12 months so we’d like to pass them along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, August 03, 2018
Arrived safely ahead of another round of summer monsoon mania & a monster moving wall of dust that stretch for more than 50 miles. THANK YOU, BookLovinMama!!! : )

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 25, 2018
Part of Multiple Release Challenges...to be listed later, as I'm still catching up. ; )

RABCKing this one in a small box of books I'm sending to fellow BCer elizardbreath's Children, who are ALLso BCers, for their new LFL. How exCIting that they are on the Teen Library Board in their Community!!! CONGRATULATIONS KIDS!!! : D

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 5 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, August 26, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (8/26/2018 UTC) at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

A Surprise RABCK destined for a Little Free Library in Arkansas. ; )
I'll enter the Charter Number and details once I receive them. ; )

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 6 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 07, 2018
Thanks so so much for sending this our way for the first Bella Vista LFL at Metfield Park! (I may have to read this one first...I loved Nancy Drew as a kid!)