The Clue in the Crossword Cipher (Nancy Drew, Book 44)

by Carolyn Keene | Children's Books |
Registered by BookLovinMama of Arnold, Missouri USA on 7/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by BookLovinMama from Arnold, Missouri USA on Thursday, July 05, 2018
I received this book for Christmas in 1989.

Released 8 mos ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at ~~~ ~~~ A Fellow BookCrosser ~~~ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Books are like Legos in our house; I turn around and somehow they’ve mysteriously multiplied!

We are cleaning our shelves. Some books are ones we’ve held onto for a long time and it’s time to find someone to love reading them as much as we have. Other books are taking up space and we honestly won’t read in the next 12 months so we’d like to pass them along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, August 03, 2018
Arrived safely ahead of another round of summer monsoon mania & a monster moving wall of dust that stretch for more than 50 miles. THANK YOU, BookLovinMama!!! : )

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Navajo Elementary School Library in Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Sunday, September 02, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/2/2018 UTC) at Navajo Elementary School Library in Scottsdale, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!