Jurassic Parc

by Michael Crichton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by asia_be_es of Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on 7/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by asia_be_es from Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Wednesday, July 04, 2018
An astonishing technique for recovering and cloning dinosaur DNA has been discovered. Now humankind’s most thrilling fantasies have come true. Creatures extinct for eons roam Jurassic Park with their awesome presence and profound mystery, and all the world can visit them—for a price.
Until something goes wrong. . . .

In Jurassic Park, Michael Crichton taps all his mesmerizing talent and scientific brilliance to create his most electrifying technothriller.

Journal Entry 2 by asia_be_es at Uccle / Ukkel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium on Wednesday, July 04, 2018
I've just found it in a book box near Wolvendael Parc. Soon I'm leaving Belgium so the book will continue its journey. Next destination: Warsaw (Poland).

December 5, 2018
Better than the movie.

Journal Entry 3 by asia_be_es at XXVII LO im.Czackiego in Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Thursday, December 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/7/2018 UTC) at XXVII LO im.Czackiego in Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland

Enjoy your reading and help to continue the journey!

3 per week, 2018 Challenge #400

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Friday, December 07, 2018
A boy brought this book to the Czacki High School and I had an english lesson during that time, so I'm looking forward to reading it!