Paper Towns

by John Green | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 140884818X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookwormesswing of Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on 7/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookwormesswing from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Read the book a while ago, but unfortunately it wasn't as good as 'The Fault In Our Stars'.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (7/5/2018 UTC) at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland

The book will travel to the winner of International RABCK Sweepstakes Jun-July 2018. Hope you'll enjoy it!

**************************
Congratulations, you've found a book I've released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you know or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)

Journal Entry 3 by MargaridaPires at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Thank you so much for this wishlist book :D

Journal Entry 4 by MargaridaPires at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
What a great book!

And now is travelling again for my buddy of International Secret Santa. I hope you love it as much as I did :D

Journal Entry 5 by Blue_Fairy at Saint-Eustache, Québec Canada on Thursday, December 27, 2018
Just arrived here with gifts. Thanks a bunch. Can't wait to discover who is the real Margo...