Best Ghost Stories

by Charles Dickens | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbluezwuzlwing of Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on 7/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbluezwuzlwing from Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on Monday, July 2, 2018
More ghosts from Charles Dickens...

Released 3 yrs ago (7/11/2018 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

The book went into the post for the winner of the books & tea & chocolate sweeps. I hope you enjoy these classical ghost stories!

Lieber Finder!
Gratuliere, Du hast ein reisendes Buch gefangen. Viel Spaß beim Lesen und wieder Freilassen!
Gute Reise, liebes Buch - und laß' mal wieder von Dir hören...

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, July 21, 2018
Thank you soo much... Ghost stories are my favourite, and Charles Dickens was truly a master...
Thanks for this great parcel, with mini-wafers, a Macadamian nougat crunch (it looks yummy!), a whole parcel of China Milky Oolong Superior tea, and assorted tea-bags, including the suggestively named Oriental Nights and Wild Herbs (I looked it up!)
Thanks for a fantastic box including all these and the Maritime Sweeps gifts as well, I really had a lot of fun unwrapping things... and will have a great time reading these short stories! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, November 2, 2020
Currently reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/11/2020 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today as one of my replacement books for the Ghost of a Bookring.
I hope you'll find something you like. :)

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Taken from the ghost of a bookring

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 1, 2021
There's some good stories in this book. I think my favourite was the first one, The Queer Chair.

Journal Entry 8 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 15, 2021
Thanks. Thanks for the bookmarks & stickers.

Released 4 mos ago (2/10/2022 UTC) at St Helen's Square, City Centre in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released in the most haunted city of York.