Stephanie's Ponytail

by Robert Munsch, Michael Martchenko | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 7/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 07, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From a local church rummage sale.

I first learned about Robert Munsch when a Canadian BC'er sent me a copy of The Paper Bag Princess, and I've since learned that he is one of Canada's bestselling authors of books for children.

As a ponytail wearer, I absolutely love this story about Stephanie and her ponytail. :p

Illustrations by Michael Martchenko.

Themes for the second quarter re-do of Secretariat's 2018 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge:

Week 22: kitchen appliances & dishes

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, July 08, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (7/8/2018 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, July 07, 2018: headed out to the winner of this year's Canadian Literature Sweepstakes - enjoy!

Released for Secretariat's 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 26: 2nd quarter re-do).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by Olivia_Lo at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Two books in one parcel! Thank you for your generosity hyphen8 :)