I'm Not Missing: A Novel

by Carrie Fountain | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 6/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 28, 2018
Book Description: It's senior year, and Miranda Black's best friend, Syd, has run away - suddenly and inexplicably, leaving behind nothing but a pink leopard print cell phone with a text message from the mysterious HIM. Everyone wants to know why Syd left, but the truth is, Miranda has no idea. When Miranda's mother abandoned her as a child, Miranda had found shelter in her friendship with Syd, who wore her own motherlessness like a badge of honor. Now Miranda's been left behind again, left to untangle the questions of why Syd left, where she is - and if she's even a friend worth saving, all while stumbling into first love with the most unlikely boy in school. How do you take on the future when it feels like so much of your past wasn't even real?

My Review: This is such an awesome book! I really loved all the characters, the main character Miranda Black is such an interesting, multi-layered character. I was rooting for her to find love, joy and figure out her life.

I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. This is my honest review.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 01, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (9/1/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library at the Noonday Creek Trailhead near Downtown Woodstock. Enjoy the book!