The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud

by Ben Sherwood | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2018
As a boy, Charlie St Cloud narrowly survived a car crash that killed Sam, his little brother. Years later, still unable to recover from his loss, Charlie has taken a job tending to the lawns and monuments in the New England cemetery where Sam is buried. When he meets Tess Carroll, a captivating, adventurous woman in training for a solo sailing trip around the globe, they discover a beautiful and uncommon connection that, after a violent storm at sea, eventually forces them to choose between death and life, past and present, holding on and letting go. The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud is a romantic and uplifting novel about second chances and the liberating power of love.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2018
Strangely charming tale.

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

As promised. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 02, 2018
Arrived safely today. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 17, 2019
A sweet tale.

This fits the bill for 3 sweepstakes I’ve signed up for (movie, name and weather) - will update once I know which one!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 01, 2019
Posted to the winner of the weather sweepstake.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Arrived safely today, thank you very much for your package

Journal Entry 8 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Golitha Falls in Dobwalls, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Golitha Falls in Dobwalls, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***