Last Chance to Die

by Noah Boyd | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Steve Vail visits Kate Bannon, Assistant Director of the FBI, for a well-earned and romantic New Years Eve in Washington, DC, but he suddenly finds himself knee-deep in a very complicated and unusual case.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 7, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of The SPOOK-TACULAR CHALLENGE (#11)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 3 by AndrewFirth at Newton Stewart, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 28, 2021
A real page turner

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2021 UTC) at Riverside Walk/Cycle Path in Newton Stewart, Scotland United Kingdom

Will place on the stone bench by the Sparling bridge