Destinations: A compelling collection of engaging short stories following the lives of women across Dublin

by Sheila O'Flanagan | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 6/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, June 24, 2018
This has arrived from Singapore via bookmooch - sort of the "slow boat from China "(as the old song goes) as it was sent early April and has arrived towards the end of June. An author I have enjoyed in the past.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Initially I was disappointed to note that with pretty much one exception, these stories were only connected by their proximity to the commuter train. I am not often a big fan of short stories. I did find these an interesting read - as in other books by this author I appreciated the distinctive flavor and atmosphere of Ireland which is unfamiliar and yet appealing to me. I was sorry not to have more follow up on many of the characters, but the glimpses into these different lives were nonetheless captivating.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France on Saturday, October 26, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (10/26/2019 UTC) at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France

This travelled from Switzerland to France and now leaves for Canada, thanks to bookmooch. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 11, 2019
Received via BookMooch.