corner corner The Case of the Volcano Mystery: A Novelization (Adventures of Mary-kate & Ashley)

by Carol Thompson | Children's Books
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 6/23/2018

status (set by MrsPeel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Saturday, June 23, 2018

This book was bought in America by my friend, who brought it to Switzerland. She doesn't need it anymore so she gave it to me for reading or bookcrossing. This one is going on an adventure to find new readers.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Parc du Petit Prince in Ungersheim, Alsace France on Saturday, June 23, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (6/24/2018 UTC) at Parc du Petit Prince in Ungersheim, Alsace France

I left this book on a bench near the snake slide while the kids were playing. We had a great time today at the Park!

Dear Reader,
I'm so glad you found this book, and came to this website to see its history! I hope you will add to the story by writing a journal entry about where you found it, and where it is going. You can even say that you are keeping it if you want to. Thank you for adding to this book's story! :)
-MrsPeel