Three to Get Deadly

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Starry-Starry of Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on 3/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
I love these Stephanie Plum novels. I sought them out one by one and read them all in about a month, then I passed them onto my Mum who also loves them and sat in bed reading them and laughing out loud and annoying my Dad, until he asked me one day if I had any of those laughing books he could read...

This is a duplicate copy bought to release.
From the back of the book:
"Cuddly Mo Bedemier, Trenton's favourite ice-cream seller, has gone missing. Stephanie Plum, carbohydrate's biggest fan, needs to track him down. But it's not raspberry ripple she's after: Mo's jumped bail and Stephanie's job is bounty-hunting."

Evanovich has created a fantastic heroine in Stephanie Plum, wise-cracking, generally incompetant, but always gets her man, (sometimes more men than she can handle). These books are laugh out loud funny and guaranteed to garner you some raised eyebrows if you read them in a public place. And there are nine in the series so far, getting better with each one!

Journal Entry 2 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2004
On its way to Boucli to fulfil a wish. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by boucli from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, June 17, 2004
Thanks again, Starry-starry, you made my day !
I already had n° 4 on my TBR shelf, so now I can read them in order...

Journal Entry 4 by boucli from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Tuesday, August 10, 2004
It was a great read, thanks, Starry-starry !
I especially love Stephanie's Grand-ma !

This book will go to FilmCricket next, in Germany...

Journal Entry 5 by FilmCricket from Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, September 05, 2004
Caught this book in a trade. Thanks, Boucli!