Finding Casey: A Novel

by Jo-Ann Mapson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781608197637 Global Overview for this book
Registered by keeta1 of Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on 6/20/2018
Journal Entry 1 by keeta1 from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Amazon Editorial Review
Glory Vigil, newly married, unexpectedly pregnant at forty-one, is nesting in the home she and her husband, Joseph, have just moved to in Santa Fe, a house that unbeknownst to them is rumored to have a resident ghost. Their adopted daughter, Juniper, is home from college for Thanksgiving and in love for the very first time, quickly learning how a relationship changes everything. But Juniper has a tiny arrow lodged in her heart, a leftover shard from the day eight years earlier when her sister, Casey, disappeared-in a time before she'd ever met Glory and Joseph. When a fieldwork course takes Juniper to a pueblo only a few hours away, she finds herself right back in the past she thought she'd finally buried.

A love story, a family story, a story of searching and the bond between sisters, Finding Casey is a testament to human resilience. This completely stand-alone novel, featuring beloved characters from Solomon's Oak, will charm Mapson's readers and move her into a larger sphere.

Journal Entry 2 by keeta1 at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to the winner of a sweep :)
Congratulations and Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Great choice of book! I love Jo-Ann Mapson. Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2018
A wonderful sequel to Solomon's Oak. Brings Sante Fe to life and has characters who are easy to love.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2018 UTC) at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving at my mum’s house for my sister.

Journal Entry 6 by Scallywagsmum at Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Given to me by my sister. I really enjoyed it, a very gripping and heart-warming book.

Journal Entry 7 by Scallywagsmum at Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 21, 2018

Released 12 mos ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Giving back to my sister

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Thanks for returning the book. I’ll find it a new home soon!