The Possible World

Not only people read
by Liese O'Halloran Schwarz | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MarthaEllen of Detroit, Michigan USA on 4/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by MarthaEllen from Detroit, Michigan USA on Monday, April 19, 2021
Even though I found parts of this book difficult to read, I needed to finish it. The characters of this will remain for a long time to come. And, I am very happy I did finish it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Received safely. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
I absolutely loved this book! What an extremely pleasant surprise. Well-written, original, heartwarming, intelligent, and one of the most engaging and absorbing reading experiences I have had in a long time. I'm surprised that this novel is not more widely known. It seems to have fallen under the radar a bit. I will definitely be on the lookout for more work by Liese O'Halloran Schwarz.

Thank you so much for sharing this page-turner with me, MarthaEllen!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 26, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/26/2021 UTC) at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

I'm sending this book to you as a RABCK simply because I think you might enjoy it. This author's work reminds me a little bit of that of Carolyn Parkhurst, and I know that you like reading her. If this one is not for you, feel free to release it in any way you see fit. Happy reading and releasing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdvgwing at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, August 8, 2021
Oh! So excited to receive this wonderful surprise. It looks like something I will really enjoy! Thank you for sharing this with me.