Mary Poppins

by P.L. Travers | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 6/17/2018
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
Bought this at a library used book sale. Not in the best condition, but readable. I earread this on audio, but I also looked through this copy for the delightful illustrations.

I am so familiar with this movie from my childhood, but I love experiencing the original magic here. I love that little Andrew--who gets just a few seconds in the movie, has a whole chapter here. I love learning about the twin Banks children who aren't even in the movie! Mary was a little stricter than I was expecting, and I am not sure I love the way she denies the magic that's happening. But that's what makes all the delightfulness even more incredible to read about. I really enjoyed this in the end.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (6/17/2018 UTC) at Fairfax, Virginia USA

Taking to a BCinDC meetup so it can find a new reader! Enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Released 5 mos ago (6/17/2018 UTC) at Fairview Urban Park free library tower in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

This book was left over at the end of today's meet-up in Virginia. I brought it back to Maryland to release at the library tower in the park.