Growing up female: A personal photojournal

by Abigail Heyman | Journals |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 14, 2018
This is one book found in six boxes of books that were donated to me for rehoming by a long-time friend who recently moved to Staunton, Virginia, USA. This book is earmarked for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge.. The title of this book contains the word JOURNAL.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 17, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/7/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library for adults at Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Jsiegma at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Very glad I picked this book up! Thanks to those that helped it make its way to me. I will be returning it to the Mattie Stepanek Park Little Free Library soon.