The Lost Duke of Wyndham (Two Dukes of Wyndham, Book 1)

by Julia Quinn | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmrsmontaguewing of Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 6/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmrsmontaguewing from Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Julia Quinn's 'The Lost Duke of Wyndham'.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Monsal Trail in Monsal Dale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at Monsal Trail in Monsal Dale, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Monsal Dale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2019
First time we have found a book. It will carry on its journey later this month.