Curtain: Poirot's Last Case

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by FeistyPom2Love of San Ramon, California USA on 6/9/2018
Journal Entry 1 by FeistyPom2Love from San Ramon, California USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018
I found this book at a Little Free Library.

Amazon Editorial Review:

"A wheelchair-bound Poirot returns to Styles, the venue of his first investigation, where he knows another murder is going to take place... The house guests at Styles seemed perfectly pleasant to Captain Hastings; there was his own daughter Judith, an inoffensive ornithologist called Norton, dashing Mr Allerton, brittle Miss Cole, Doctor Franklin and his fragile wife Barbara , Nurse Craven, Colonel Luttrell and his charming wife, Daisy, and the charismatic Boyd-Carrington. So Hastings was shocked to learn from Hercule Poirot's declaration that one of them was a five-times murderer. True, the ageing detective was crippled with arthritis, but had his deductive instincts finally deserted him?..."

Journal Entry 2 by FeistyPom2Love at San Ramon, California USA on Sunday, June 10, 2018
This novel is a reread for me as I read it decades go when I was going through a huge Agatha Christie phase in my life! Hercule Poirot has always been one of my favorite characters created by Agatha Christie.

It was fun to reread Curtain again, but I didn't love it as much as I did the first time around.

Journal Entry 3 by FeistyPom2Love at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/12/2018 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Mailed this book off as part of the wishlist tag rabck. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Thank you for sending me the wishlist tag. I am always happy to read an Agatha Christie.

------------------------
Updated July 1, 2019

I finished this one a few days ago. I think this is one of my favourite Hercule Poirot novels. This is a re-read for me. I do not remember the details, and I read it many years ago, so this time it is still intriguing and the story telling is classical Christie.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at by post, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 05, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/6/2019 UTC) at by post, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations. You have won the movie sweeps. Hope you enjoy this.

Journal Entry 6 by gillsil at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
I’ve received this lovely book as the winner of the Movie Sweepstakes - I’ve really enjoyed previous Agatha Christie books I’ve read so really looking forward to reading this!
Thank you so much mcsar!