Owl at Home (I Can Read Level 2)

by Arnold Lobel | Children's Books |
Registered by wingtomato68wing of Downey, California USA on 6/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingtomato68wing from Downey, California USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2018
This looks like a cute book. My son and I will read it soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtomato68wing at Downey, California USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
My son read this to me and we both thought the little stories were all pretty funny. Kids of any age will like this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtomato68wing at Ruby's Diner in Long Beach, California USA on Friday, June 22, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (6/22/2018 UTC) at Ruby's Diner in Long Beach, California USA

I left the book on a bench just outside the restaurant.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge

Journal Entry 4 by mom_gone_insane at Long Beach, California USA on Sunday, June 24, 2018
My oldest daughter (age 6) has already read this book and loves it! I haven't read it to my youngest daughter (age 4) just yet, but looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 5 by mom_gone_insane at Rancho Mirage, California USA on Monday, July 02, 2018
My girls loved this book! We left the book outside Babe’s BBQ. Can’t wait to check back in and see where else the books visits