101 Uses for a Bridesmaid Dress

by Author unknown | Humor |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 6/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 04, 2018
Back cover:
Bridesmaid dresses - what are they good for? We've got to pay for them, wear them, and then find a spot for them in the back of the closet. Or do we?

101 Uses for a Bridesmaid Dress, tongue firmly in cheek, pokes fun at the hopelessly horrible dress that a bride asks her "court" to don. These whimsical illustrations and silly suggestions, from cocktail napkins and shower curtains to pony blankets and frilly jockstraps, are hilarious antidotes to the bridesmaid dresses we'll never wear again.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, Woodcrest Dr. in Tewksbury, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, June 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/27/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Woodcrest Dr. in Tewksbury, Massachusetts USA

Taking advantage of an unexpected day off, to do some releasing (and geocaching).
Left in the LFL at about 1:30. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for June Brides Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, August 24, 2018
Found this cute book in the Little Free Library while dropping off some books of my own. While I've never had to deal with heinous bridesmaid dresses myself, I chuckled at many of the entries - perhaps the most concise being "You can never have too many hair scrunchies". The idea of a taffeta hammock was also amusing, as was the use of a chiffon dress as a "stylish beekeeper outfit"!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Mammoth Rd (see notes) in Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Monday, August 27, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/27/2018 UTC) at Mammoth Rd (see notes) in Manchester, New Hampshire USA

I'd hoped to leave this little book inside the SD - Bailey Come and Molly Stay geocache in Candia NH, part of the geo-art "Snoopy" series, but when I found the cache I realized I'd left the book in the car. And the mosquitoes were so dense I didn't want to make another trip. Perhaps it's just as well, as the cache doesn't get visited very often, but I still regret losing the opportunity!

Instead, I left this book on a table inside the Backyard Brewery on Mammoth Rd., after stopping by for some lovely draft beer and a tasty lunch. Hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***