Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

by J. K. Rowling | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by asia_be_es of Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on 6/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by asia_be_es from Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, June 02, 2018
Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses. 'It is time,' he said, 'for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry. Please sit down. I am going to tell you everything.' Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry. He is desperate to get back to school and find out why his friends Ron and Hermione have been so secretive all summer. However, what Harry is about to discover in his new year at Hogwarts will turn his whole world upside down ...But before he even gets to school, Harry has an unexpected and frightening encounter with two Dementors, has to face a court hearing at the Ministry of Magic and has been escorted on a night-time broomstick ride to the secret headquarters of a mysterious group called 'The Order of the Phoenix'. And that is just the start. A gripping and electrifying novel, full of suspense, secrets, and - of course - magic [www.amazon.co.uk]

Journal Entry 2 by asia_be_es at Uccle / Ukkel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium on Saturday, June 02, 2018
I found it some time ago in one of the Uccle bookboxes (Place Saint-Job). I've already read it so this one will travel soon.

Released 1 yr ago (7/5/2018 UTC) at Boîte à livres - Place Saint-Job in Uccle / Ukkel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium

Enjoy your reading and help to continue the journey!

3 per week, 2018 Challenge #215