Love and Punishment

by Wendy Harmer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingMicCanberrawing of Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 6/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingMicCanberrawing from Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, June 2, 2018
Francie writes the 'Seriously Single' column for the Sunday Press.

Journal Entry 2 by wingRosieCanberrawing at Monash, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Read as part of Tigergirl's 24 hour readathon. I enjoyed it, something light hearted, although the main character is very painful at times. A good escape read.

Will put aside for my sister in Sydney.

Journal Entry 3 by wingRosieCanberrawing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, July 31, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/31/2021 UTC) at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the monthly meet up at the Canberra Labor Club.

Journal Entry 4 by Needle-n-Thread at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, August 1, 2021
This was brought home for me to read. Thank you.

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library 86492 (OBCZ) in Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released into the LFL in Bundeela Street, Narrabundah, ACT. Enjoy, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂 .

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing