Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

Heart of the Sea (Irish Trilogy, Book 3)

by Nora Roberts | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 5/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, May 26, 2018
My brother-in-law contributed a box of books for fellow bookcrosser, josierivers and me to use filling little free libraries. This book was in that box. Reserving as my "H" entry in the 2nd round of the alphabet bookring.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED or JOSIERIVERS as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (5/15/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

this book went out in the mail today as my "H" entry in the 2nd round of the alphabet bookring

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
Arrived in round 2 of "H" titles. This is going to stay in the round to find a new home.

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, June 20, 2019
Hi! Rec'd this book in Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter H - Round 2 (Link).

Keeping this one to share through BookCrossing!

Released 3 mos ago (6/22/2019 UTC) at The French Press Coffee Shop at Cape Harbor Marina in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link)

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺