Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BrdGrl of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 3/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by BrdGrl from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, March 30, 2004
"the confused ramblings of a pissed thirty-something"

Journal Entry 2 by BrdGrl from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, July 11, 2004
Posted to gingechick on 9th July 04.

Journal Entry 3 by gingechick from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
I recieved this in the mail from BrdGrl, Cheers!!!!
I can't wait to read this, maybe this weekend.

Journal Entry 4 by gingechick from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
I'm about to RABCK to Popsie

Journal Entry 5 by Popsie from St Leonards, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, September 01, 2004
I read this book about four years ago on the plane to Italy and loved it. Saw the movie and enjoyed it too - and will have fun reading it a secong time I am sure. Thanks gingechick for sending me this with all the others in the bag!

Journal Entry 6 by Popsie at Forum West Apartments in St Leonards, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 04, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/4/2006 UTC) at Forum West Apartments in St Leonards, New South Wales Australia

I left this in one of the lifts on my way to dinner at Green Gourmet. I loved this book, the sequel and the movies. Bridget's diary was gone when I got back, yippee for this book is travelling again.

Happy Reading to the finder :)
Released as part of the Sugar and Spice Challenge.