Chick Lit book box

by asst | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by amaradevinmom on 3/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by amaradevinmom on Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Chick Lit book box
Rules
1.Replace with only chick lit. No Romance. Definition of Chick lit will be included in box.
2.Please choose the books you would like and replace and mail as soon as possible. Please make sure 5 books are in the box when it leaves your hands.
3.Contact the person after you for their address.
4.Post a journal entry when you receive the box and mail it.
5. Have Fun

Ramson-CA
sweetiepeetie-unknown US
ryanreader
and then back to me

Journal Entry 2 by emitchell1017 from Peterborough, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Received the Box today :) This will be going out as soon as I get the next person's address! Great box!

Journal Entry 3 by az628 from Irwin, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Just received this box today. Will choose out the great books here and forward on to the next person.

Journal Entry 4 by az628 from Irwin, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 10, 2004
Sending the box on to mrsjones today. I am sorry I held it a few extra days. After reading the details of what chicklit books are, I realized I didn't have books like this available and wanted to try to finish a few I had in my TBR pile. I don't want to hold this box up so I am sending it out. Thanks...

Journal Entry 5 by mrsjones from Hamilton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 13, 2004
Ahhhh! Wouldn't you know I've already read 3 of the 5 books in the box. Oh well. They were all good ones, and so are the two I pulled out. I'll send this off to morgail as soon as I get her address.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Monday, May 17, 2004
Got the box today! This one is moving quickly. I will send sibelle the box soon.

Journal Entry 7 by sweetiepeetie from Tualatin, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 06, 2005
didnt find anything in the box that i wanted or anything that i didnt already have. ready to pass on to the next person