corner corner Being Freddie: My Story So Far

Being Freddie: My Story So Far
by Andrew Flintoff | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 5/26/2018

status (set by LyzzyBee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2018

Passed to me by Barbara. Giving to a friend for distribution.

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee at Coffee No 1, Kings Heath in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Coffee No 1, Kings Heath in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by LyzzyBee. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!